Consultant Engineer - Seasoft
Seasoft is growing fast and looking to expand our winning team!
CAI Software, LLC, developers of Seasoft, the industry leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for seafood processors has exciting opportunities for exceptional, service-minded individuals to join our team.
As a Seasoft Consultant / Engineer, you’ll work with a great group of motivated and fun people to support our clients and write code to enhance the Seasoft platform and maximize the value they derive from the software.
What You’ll Do:
Work closely with clients to implement the Seasoft solution and following implementation, develop technical solutions for complex operational environments, while engaging with and supporting the client.
- Listen and understand the customer’s needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers’ use and satisfaction.
- Develop technical solutions, including detailed business/system analysis and software design specifications to result in the creation/modification of elegant user interface forms and programming code modules that are well-tested and optimized for performance.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence and prioritize the product roadmap based on market/industry/customer requirements.
- Receive formal classroom and on-the-job training which can lead to more senior programmer/consultant positions.
What We’re Looking For:
- Individuals with strong software development skills and/or who are pursuing a career in the field. Prior programming experience in a professional or academic capacity is required
- Experience in accounting and general business applications or seafood operations is helpful
- Interest in working in a customer-focused, fast paced technology environment.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Acquire and apply new knowledge quickly and effectively
- Willingness / ability to travel (less than 20% of the time)
- We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities in a financially stable company, with a strong leadership team.
- We provide an excellent salary structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance (including dental, vision), life insurance, 401K plan, continuing education and much more.
Job Location: Smithfield, RI
Please send a cover letter detailing why you want this opportunity and why you believe you can be successful in this role along with your resume/CV to [email protected].
About CAI Software, LLC
CAI Software, LLC is a recognized leader in the delivery of mission-critical, production-oriented enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution systems (MES), warehouse management software (WMS), electronic data interchange (EDI), and Enterprise Process Automation (EPA) software and services to leading companies in select vertical markets, including building materials, food processing, precious metals, manufacturing, and distribution. We are headquartered in Rhode Island, USA. For more information, please visit www.caisoft.com.