Senior Account Executive (Food & Beverage)
Senior Account Executive (Food & Beverage)
CAI Software, LLC, developers of mission critical, production-oriented software, is growing! Our industry-specific ERP Platforms drive gains in business efficiencies, help lower operating costs and maximize performance while addressing the unique challenges found in the food and beverage industry.
We are looking for an experienced full stack sales professional with strong food & beverage ERP software selling experience. This individual will work closely with current and prospective CAI customers to manage deals from start to finish.
What You’ll Do:
The Senior Account Executive at CAI Software works closely with prospective and existing customers in the Food & Beverage industry, including but not limited to the Seafood, Meat & Poultry industries and more to expand our footprint by selling CAI software (e.g., Seasoft, Food Connex) and services solutions. This role works closely with customers to expand the use of our solutions within their companies as well as work closely with the CAI Marketing and Business Development teams to position our solutions to help solve current and prospective customers’ business challenges.
- Operate as a full stack salesperson selling to early-stage prospects, closing deals, and managing renewals.
- Identify within your customer base which customers have the most opportunity to expand their use of our solutions.
- Expand contacts within your customer base.
- Drive value-oriented discussions that focus on business outcomes and drive value and benefit for our customers. W
- ork closely with Marketing, Professional Services, and Customer Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and success.
- Keep up to date records in CAI’s Customer Relationship Software platform, Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, and Customer interactions.
What We’re Looking For:
- Software sales experience required.
- Industry specific experience is strongly preferred.
- A background in Account Management and technical sales is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with a variety of marketing and sales systems.
- Interest in working in a customer-focused, fast-paced technology environment.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Acquire and apply new knowledge quickly and effectively.
- Willingness/ability to travel (less than 20% of the time).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Compensation / Benefits:
- We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities and a performance-based work environment that fosters growth through collaboration.
- We provide an excellent salary structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, continuing education and much more.
East Coast strongly preferred, ideally based in New England.
Please include a cover letter with your resume/CV and send to [email protected] with “Senior Account Executive – Food & Bev” in the subject line.
About CAI software, LLC
CAI Software, LLC is a recognized leader in the delivery of mission-critical, production-oriented enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution systems (MES), warehouse management software (WMS), electronic data interchange (EDI), and Enterprise Process Automation (EPA) software and services to leading companies in select vertical markets, including building materials, food processing, precious metals, manufacturing, and distribution. We are headquartered in Smithfield, Rhode Island. For more information, visit www.caisoft.com and follow the company on LinkedIn
CAI values diversity and encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ persons, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
CAI is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.