- Latest News
- Most Read
- October 9, 2015 Farming and aquaculture technical services provider Benchmark Holdings has confirmed it is...
- October 9, 2015 International investment fund Hermes-Sojitz is investing EUR 20 million (USD 22.7 million) in an...
- October 8, 2015 Sainsbury’s, Yo! Sushi and Morrison’s are among the major retailers and restaurant chains taking...
- October 8, 2015 The Global Sustainable Seafood Initiative (GSSI) released its new Global Benchmark Tool for...
- October 8, 2015 Accusations have been lobbed against John West alleging that the U.K. tuna brand has been...
September 25, 2015
Come 2030, the world’s population will require 232 million metric tons (MT) of seafood, around 62... Read More
September 28, 2015
The fisheries and aquaculture industries in Norway are not expanding in terms of number of... Read More
September 29, 2015
While the Pacific halibut, Hippoglossus stenolepis features on what to eat lists as a sustainable... Read More
September 30, 2015
Getting paid: It was a surprisingly pervasive topic on the floor at the recent Seafood Asia Expo... Read More
October 2, 2015
Fyne Seafood & Grill’s founder, Johnny Noble, grew up on the shores of Loch Fyne, set within the... Read More