- Latest News
- Most Read
- May 5, 2016 An overabundance of sub-legal sized shrimp has prompted Oregon’s pink shrimp fleet to stand down...
- May 5, 2016 BP has dropped a two-year-old lawsuit that sought to prevent it from paying almost USD 1 billion...
- May 5, 2016 Fortune Fish & Gourmet has added Hangtown oysters to its shellfish offerings. The oysters, which...
- May 5, 2016 One of China’s most ambitious traders of seafood online has said that smuggling is the biggest...
- May 5, 2016 The National Fisheries Institute’s (NFI) Crab Council has upped its roster to 23 companies with...
- April 21, 2016
April 25, 2016
Asia is the undisputed leader in shrimp aquaculture and wild shrimp capture, and its important... Read More
April 22, 2016
Demand for crabs, crayfish and shrimp is growing strongly in China, according to data covering... Read More
One month after attacks, Brussels opens its doors to exhibitors, attendees and buyers of Seafood Expo Global 2016April 25, 2016
It was this time last year that attendees and exhibitors traveled to Brussels for Seafood Expo... Read More
April 26, 2016
Ecuador has suffered a massive earthquake that has done untold damage to the country’s seafood... Read More