- Latest News
- Most Read
- August 28, 2015 The adoption of an investment package for the Lithuanian fisheries and aquaculture sectors is now...
- August 28, 2015 National Fish & Seafood, Gloucester, Mass., a division of Pacific Andes, aims to grow its supply of...
- August 28, 2015 Consumers who purchased certain StarKist canned tuna products between 19 February 2009 and 31...
- August 28, 2015 Indonesia’s trawl ban will raise prices of wild shrimp on the Japanese market from September,...
- August 27, 2015 A lot has happened this month in the world of seafood – some of the biggest names in canned and...
August 17, 2015
Emerging research from Australia reveals that there could be a link between fish oil/omega-3... Read More
August 14, 2015
A Norwegian fishing company has become the world’s first to order a fishing vessel that runs... Read More
August 19, 2015
American canned tuna company American Tuna has announced it is expanding its line of... Read More
August 20, 2015
Fewer wild oysters are being featured on Florida menus, due in part to drought in the state’s... Read More
August 18, 2015
Danish aquaculture feed firm the BioMar Group is breaking into the Chinese market with a new... Read More