- Latest News
- Most Read
- September 23, 2016 Supermarket chain Aldi’s trademark infringement on American Tuna’s Pole & Line sustainable canned...
- September 23, 2016 Fishmeal dust is the likely culprit in a major explosion at Westward Seafoods in Dutch Harbor,...
- September 23, 2016 A collective composed of 80 nonprofit and conservation organizations penned and postmarked a...
- September 23, 2016 The International Pole and Line Foundation (IPNLF) has appointed Martin Purves, formerly its...
- September 23, 2016 The European Commission (EC) has adopted an action plan setting out how Croatia can overcome...
September 14, 2016
Well over two months have passed since the United Kingdom voted to exit the European Union, a... Read More
September 16, 2016
It may be one of the world’s top producers of seafood – and a natural successor as a processing... Read More
September 20, 2016
When the Japanese government relaxed visa requirement for Chinese visitors a few years ago, it... Read More
September 21, 2016
A sea change is underway in Chile, as the government and industry are working together to reduce... Read More
September 12, 2016
More American hotel chains are expanding their presence in China, and their restaurants are... Read More