Published on Tuesday, January 12, 2016
• Develop and implement sales, marketing, and purchasing strategies for all marine products.
• Increase sales volume and develop new customers to achieve sales goals of relevant products.
• Incorporate other Japanese products that are complimentary to seafood sales.
• Identify sources of fresh and frozen seafood and negotiate with suppliers.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Review progress of sales on a weekly and monthly basis reporting results to management....