Key Buyer 2023 Industry Update – Summer Edition
Exclusive Key Buyer Publication
From procurement and inventory management to innovation and consumer education, the seafood industry subsists on many parts that are in a constant state of ebb and flow. Despite the ongoing fluctuations, however, the sector’s endgame remains the same: Connecting communities of consumers with delicious, high-quality seafood.
To achieve this goal in 2023, seafood stakeholders have debuted a number of unique strategies, several of which are covered here in the latest edition of the Key Buyer 2023 Industry Update, brought to you by SeafoodSource.
Top headlines include:
- Younger consumers redefining value at retail as inflation loosens its grip
- Seafood’s social media popularity gaining traction and followers across channels
- Translating seafood helping connect New Mainers with local products
- Seafood inventories remain high, but signs point to a return to normalcy
- Restaurant growth soars post-COVID as AI, automation tech power up productivity and profitability
- Q&A: Rouses Supermarkets Seafood Director Denise Englade
Document length: 34 pages. Available as a download only.