Pacific Seafood Co., Inc.
Events / AssociationsSeafood Expo North America
Seafood Expo Global
Company Description:Founded in 1941 by the Dulcich Family, Pacific Seafood remains a family-owned and operated company dedicated to providing the healthiest protein on the planet. Pacific Seafood manages all parts of the supply chain from harvesting/fishing to processing, and distribution in order to provide customers with fresh, sustainable, high-quality products. Pacific Seafood Group is headquartered in Clackamas, Ore. It employs more than 3,000 team members across 41 facilities in 11 states, and several countries.
Categories:Fin Fish, Other Seafood, Shellfish, Whiting, Rockfish, Tuna / albacore tuna, Salmon / Pacific Salmon, Sablefish, Perch / Pacific, Pollock, Halibut / Pacific, Hake / North Pacific, Cod, flatfish, Caviar
Location & Contact Information:
16797 SE 130th Avenue
All naturalMSC certified sustainable fisheryHarvested in the cold waters of the North Pacific OceanHigh in Omega-3 heart healthy acidsLow in mercury & sodiumZero trans fats
• Harvested and processed in the USA
• Oregon MSC certified fishery
• Fully peeled and cooked—Ready to eat
• Processed fresh off the boat
• Cryogenically flash frozen locking in fresh flavor and texture
Columbia River Steelhead
All-American, raised in the USAGrown on the Colville Nation on the mighty Columbia RiverBright red flesh with only natural pigmentsRich with Omega-3 heart healthy acidsShorter distance from the farm to storeReduced carbon footprintAvailable year-roundIncreased shelf lifeAll natural feed
• Fully cooked and ready to serve
• MSC certified—Oregon harvested crab
• A favorite of chefs around the world
• Sweet, succulent and sustainable
• Fresh crabmeat available year round
• Sustainably harvested –regulated size limits and no females allowed to be harvested
Product window on front & back for clear viewingBest Aquaculture Practices certifiedAll essential information bilingualTwo recipes on back of packaging
All naturalLong line caughtWild & sustainably harvestedProcessed in USAPatented process assures a “better than fresh” eating experience year round.
Pacific Halibut with Halibut Protein
• All Natural
• Long line caught
• Wild & sustainably harvested
• Pacific Premium is a patented process that reintroduces natural halibut protein recreating the fresh experience.
• All Natural
• Wild Caught
• Year-round availability
• Also marketed as Pacific Ocean Perch (POP) in some regions
• Harvested from well managed fisheries
• All Natural
• Wild Harvested
• MSC certified sustainable fishery
• Abundant & well managed resource
• Harvested in the cold waters of the North Pacific Ocean
Redwood Curtain Oysters
Redwood Curtain Oysters from Humboldt Bay, a Pacific Seafood Exclusive.