Complete Digital Ticket: Seafood Expo Global 2022 (21 Video Package)
Free for Premium Members
Access all twenty one available Seafood Expo Global 2022 conference session videos, including:
- Keynote: Economic Outlook
- From Revolution to Evolution: The Fishery and Aquaculture Market in a Post COVID-19 World
- How to Measure and Reduce Carbon Emissions in Tropical Aquaculture - Lessons Learned from the IDH Aquaculture Working Group on Environmental Footprint
- Omnichannel Retailing: Five Trends Putting the Store at the Center of Retailer Strategies
- How to Not Only Set a Climate Target, but Actually Make it Achievable. Lessons from Salmon Aquaculture.
- Looking Forward: Seafood as Part of the Solution to Food Security and Climate Change
- The GDST and the "New Normal" for Seafood Traceability
- More Reward, Less Risk: Making Transparency on Human Rights the Norm in Seafood Supply Chains
- Eating up the Oceans- How Do We Save Our Seas?
- Driving Towards Shrimp Sustainability - a French Market Initiative
- Case Study: Nueva Pescanova and IBM Ensure Traceability and Interoperability Using the GDST Standards
- Key Drivers Shaping Sustainable Value Chains in the Fishing Industry
- Case Study: IPNLF's Sourcing Transparency Platform - The Necessity for Transparency in Seafood Supply Chains
- International Trade of Fisheries and Aquaculture Products: Current Trends and Opportunities
- Global RFM: Value in Sustainable Seafood Certification
- Is a Meta-Collaboration for the Seafood Industry the Answer?
- Beyond the Buzz: Developing a Healthy, Sustainable Feed
- Riding the ESG Wave: Sustainability-Focused Investors Zero in on Aquaculture
- 10 Years of Pre-competitive Collaboration in the Seafood Supply Chain: What Have we Learned?
- Sponsored Presentation: The Hidden Value in the Side-Streams
- Sponsored Presentation: A Sustainable Seafood Future – The Marine Challenges Ahead and How Certification & Traceability Helps the Industry Respond to New Demands
Price of all sessions purchased individually: $840
Digital Ticket 2022 price: $250 (a $590 savings)