Keynote: The Multiplier Effect of Inclusion
Free for Premium Members
Speaker: Tony Byers, PhD, Former Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion - Starbucks
Session Description: A properly managed diversity and inclusion program can increase engagement, creativity and business performance. By also learning to leverage diversity and inclusion through best practices, organizations can turn D&I into a powerful business advantage that stimulates innovation and drives marketplace growth.
In this game-changing keynote, Dr. Tony Byers shows you how to create a multiplier effect of inclusion that can increase utilization of talent and resources— more than doubling the capacity of a team to positively impact products and services, build brand image and increase profits and performance.
- The eight steps that create a culture of inclusion
- The three most important inclusive behaviors to promote
- How to make the business case for doing D&I well
- How companies have leveraged employee diversity to create new products, engage new customers, and grow revenue
- 10 themes for building senior leader support for D&I programs