Seafood Expo Asia organizers search for experts on blockchain technology, value-added seafood
Proposals for speakers for the 2018 Seafood Expo Asia event – taking place in Wanchai, Hong Kong from 4 to 6 September – are now being accepted, event organizer Diversified Communications announced on 5 March.
Seafood industry professionals across segments are encouraged to submit proposals, including retailers, foodservice professionals, buyers and distributors, academics, researchers, industry institutions and associations. Proposals will be accepted up until 18 May, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. EST, with the following proposal topics of prime interest to organizers:
- The blockchain revolution – How is blockchain technology impacting data management process and improving supply chain efficiency in the seafood industry
- New applications and innovations
- New market opportunities and the latest consumer trends on value added seafood products
- New technologies in value added processing
- Best practices in branding, marketing and packaging
- Sustainable development in fisheries in Asia
- The commitment to responsibly sourced seafood - cost management and purchasing policies
Proposals should promote enriching attendee experiences and possess engaging and practical information – those that contain commercial or promotional content will not be accepted. Panel discussion proposals are also encouraged, but are restricted to no more than one moderator and four panelists.
Any questions can be directed to Conference Project Manager Aly Stanton at email@example.com.