Red Lobster rolls out Endless Shrimp promotion
Red Lobster rolled out its annual fall “Endless Shrimp” promotion with a variety of the chain's existing shrimp dishes.
Guests can choose two of their favorite shrimp preparations, and when they are ready, order additional shrimp dishes one at a time. Each Endless Shrimp meal, priced at USD 15.99 (EUR 14.58), is accompanied by a choice of salad, side, and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
“Every year, our guests count the days in anticipation of Endless Shrimp. We know it’s a guest-favorite because it gives our guests the opportunity to explore an abundance of exciting new flavors and preparations of shrimp as well as the classic favorites,” said Dustin Hilinski, executive chef and director of culinary at Red Lobster. “This year’s lineup features something for everyone – whether you’re craving shrimp that’s fried, grilled, tossed in garlic butter or served over pasta, the assortment of flavors and combinations gives guests new, craveable ways to enjoy shrimp.”
Endless Shrimp entrees include:
- “Crispy Sriracha Honey Shrimp”: Shrimp coated in crispy corn flakes and panko, fried and drizzled with sriracha honey.
- “Teriyaki-Grilled Shrimp”: Grilled shrimp, drizzled with teriyaki sauce and topped with green onions.
- “Garlic Shrimp Scampi”: Hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce.
- “Shrimp Linguini Alfredo”: Shrimp in Red Lobster’s famous creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, served over linguini.
- “Hand-Breaded Shrimp”: Hand-breaded shrimp fried to a golden brown and served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce.
Guests can complement their Endless Shrimp meal with a new “Sailor’s Paradise” limited-time cocktail, served in a collectible lighthouse glass.
Photo courtesy of Red Lobster