Joe’s new summer menu goes local
Joe’s Crab Shack has launched a new summer menu featuring seafood from across the United States, includes Maine lobster, Alaska snow and queen crab, and Gulf of Mexico shrimp.
The casual seafood chain’s new items are featured at all 127 locations. They are:
• The Sam Adams Steampot, a variation on Joe’s signature dish with Alaskan snow crab, Maine lobster claws and smoked sausage, all steamed in Samuel Adams Boston Lager.
• Queen Crab Bucket, a crab bucket featuring the Gulf of Alaska’s queen crab
• Peel & Eat Shrimp, a longtime favorite featuring domestic shrimp from America’s Gulf Coast
• Lobster Daddy Feast, fresh cold-water Maine lobster and Alaskan snow crab in Joe’s signature bucket with potatoes and corn on the cob
• The Bean Town Bake, two whole Maine lobsters, split and surrounded by clams, shrimp and smoked sausage