Young’s Seafood rolls out new range aimed at millennials
Hooked Seafood Kitchen, a new product range courtesy of Young’s Seafood and The Food Warehouse by Iceland, is ready to launch this month, and will cater to a variety of mealtimes, from breakfast and brunch to lunch, full evening meals and light suppers.
From conception to launch, Young’s and The Food Warehouse have worked together to create a range that satiates the needs of their shared consumer bases.
“We believe that the best way to inspire people to love fish now and for generations to come is to excite shoppers with innovative ideas and that’s exactly what Hooked will do,” Young’s Seafood Limited Marketing Director Yvonne Adam said in a news release. “With delicious tasting recipes and flavour combinations, Hooked Seafood Kitchen provides new ways to enjoy fish, whether that’s for breakfast, brunch, lunch or meals in the evening. Young’s Seafood has a strong track record of bringing exciting new ways to enjoy fish to the market, and is already home to the sixth-fastest growing FMCG brand, Gastro, so we are delighted to now launch Hooked Seafood Kitchen with The Food Warehouse.”
The two companies hope to inspire shoppers to eat fish more often with the range, which consists of the following items:
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Egg Royal with a Muffin (140g, EUR 2.50 RSP)
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen Smoked Haddock & Scrambled Egg Florentine with a Muffin (140g, EUR 2.00 RSP)
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen Smoked Haddock & Curried Scrambled Egg with a Muffin (140g, EUR 2.00 RSP)
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen Chunky Smoked Fish, Salmon, Butternut Squash & Corn Chowder (340g, EUR 2.50 RSP)
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen Chunky Fish & Black bean Mexican Style Meal Soup (340g, EUR 2.00 RSP)
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen 2 Salmon & Sweet Red Pepper Tartlets (190g, EUR 4.00 RSP)
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen 2 Smoked Basa & Goats Cheese Tartlet (190g, EUR 4.00 RSP)
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen Smoked Haddock Parcels with Ricotta, Pesto & Chilli Stuffing (360g, EUR 10.00 RSP)
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen Roast Seafood Platter with Black Garlic Butter (235g, EUR 4.00 RSP)
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen Smoked Salmon Mouse Blini Macarons (72g, EUR 3.85 RSP)
- Hooked Seafood Kitchen Salmon Roast with an Asian Style Crust (460g, EUR 8.00 RSP)
Each dish was crafted with influence from a number of food trends such as the inclination consumers have toward healthy options, great quality and chef-inspired meals. Moreover, with its “bright and innovative packaging, Hooked Seafood Kitchen has been designed to be stand out from other items in the aisle and appeal to a younger audience,” said Young’s.
The range will hit The Food Warehouse shelves starting in October 2016, and the rollout will involve a multi-channel digital and consumer PR campaign, encouraging people to try fish prepared in new and different ways.