New, 1-Year Master’s in Ocean Food Systems from UNE
Lead the Sea Change in Food Production
Are you interested in solving big problems related to seafood, sustainable ocean use and global food security? Advance your career with the Professional Science Master’s (P.S.M.) in Ocean Food Systems from the University of New England in Portland, Maine.
Space is limited so secure your webinar space today to meet faculty and learn more about this one-of-a-kind program:
- Accelerated 12-month master’s degree
- Two-week team residencies in Iceland and Maine to begin
- Low residency: many students stay employed during program
- Complete a customized master’s project for most of the year
- Collaborate closely with industry partners
- Generous tuition support available through fellowships
You could be in the next generation of leaders in sustainable ocean food systems. With this P.S.M. you’ll have the opportunity to gain up-to-the-minute skills, knowledge and industry relationships to advance your career. Please join us!
Thank you for registering for the on-demand webinar: New, 1-Year Master’s in Ocean Food Systems from UNE, sponsored by the University of New England.
A confirmation email will be sent shortly with access to the on-demand materials.