IUU and Supply Chain Transparency Discussion
Peter Jones - Managing Partner, Professor, Redesign Network, OCAD University
Zenda Ofir - Independent International Evaluator
Steve Waddell - Lead Steward, Bounce Beyond
Ian Kendrick - Future Thinking, Bounce Beyond
- System Structure and Governance :
- what does the sustainable seafood system to improve Fisheries Management look like?
- Who and what is missing?
- Fit for Purpose of Strategy
- Do we have a system-wide strategy and is it appropriate to drive change at the appropriate pace and scale?
- Are we effectively exploiting our existing strategy?
- Are we exploring ways to increase our sphere of influence?
- Accountability and Performance Evaluation Mechanisms
- Are we defining success in terms of the system goals and how can we identify measure of success for the system?
- Do we have the appropriate accountability and evaluation measures in place?
- Course Correction” Recommendations
- What are priorities, opportunities, and challenges for building a more coherent system of change to improve Fisheries Management?
This presentation was a part of the Seafood2030 Virtual Sustainability Forum | Designing a Global Sustainable Seafood System, which took place from 1-2 Dec 2021. For more information on Seafood2030 and/or to access additional program content, visit SeafoodSource.com/Seafood2030.