Copeinca shareholders accept China Fishery offer
The CEO of Copeinca, Pablo Trapunsky, has accepted China Fishery Group’s offer for “all the outstanding shares of Copeinca made by its indirect subsidiary Grand Success Investment” in Singapore.
The period for the offers which was for NOK 68.17 (USD 11.60, EUR 8.78) launched 17 July and end 31 July, subject to extension.
Trapunsky holds 4,000 shares, if the transaction is completed, he would no longer hold any shares of Copeinca.
In addition, on Tuesday the company announced Weilheim Investment, an entity with a primary holding in Copeinca, transferred all of its 3,485,903 shares to individual shareholders.
The individual shareholders have accepted the offer from China Fishery Group.
Following the transfer, William Dyer Osorio, a Copeinca board member, will directly hold 216,000 shares. The rest of the shareholders will hold the following number of shares:
• Osterling Luis Dyer Ampudia will directly hold 2,291,447 shares
• Sergio Iván Dyer Osorio will directly hold 390,300 shares
• Yazmin Ellie Dyer Osorio will directly hold 269,183 shares
• Rodrigo Israel Dyer Fernández will directly hold 159,500
• David Arturo Dyer Fernández will directly hold 159,500
The shares have been transferred at the same price as the offer from China Fishery at NOK 68.17 (USD 11.40, EUR 8.70).